03 January 2013

Caribe Resort - Orange Beach, Alabama

When your thoughts turn to getting away from it all, a place to consider is the Caribe Resort in Orange Beach, AL.

Shown from afar - the blue waters of the Caribe resort pool, and our Bahia chaise lounge.
The blue waters of the Caribe resort pool, and our Bahia chaise lounge.

The resort is family-friendly!


We appreciate the opportunity to provide the resort with our commercial chaise lounges - and we're pleased that they chose to add the chaise lounge cushions with hood to ensure their guests' maximum comfort.

2 comments:

  1. My bags are packed and I’m all set for this resort on the third week of this month. I’m so excited to be there.. Thanks for sharing… XOXO:D
    Tropi-Casual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My trip was fantastic! I had just a great experience with orange beach vacation rentals. They really for an amazing place to stay during one of my best vacations in recent memory.

    ReplyDelete